Friday, December 24, 2010

Angels...

I'm a member of CDAC...Crafters Digital Art Center and saw a tutorial for making angels.  I fell in love with the idea and made a few angels.  So far, they are all gifts.  I plan to make some to keep too!  Enjoy what I have so far!

Inked edges blue and Stickled

Punched hearts then adhered to wings; sprayed w/Glimmer Mist

Punched flowers, inked w/red, red glitter for edges & Glimmer Mist

1st angel - couldn't find glue gun!  Red glitter edges

Stickled edges, punched snowflakes & Stickled
I have a few more but haven't taken pictures yet!  TFL!

Here you go:
Inked, punched & Stickled!  My favorite so far!

Reverse side

Stickle dots and Bernat Boa trim

Close up


Here is the tutorial, found on YouTube AND CDAC by Carol Hurlock

No comments:

Post a Comment