Sunday, November 21, 2010

My first blog!!

I have never had my very own blog!  I'm excited to share daily thoughts, goings-on, anything crafty, etc.  This blog is not solely meant for papercrafting.  You'll come across other topics too!  As I start off, I've added a bunch of links of sites/blogs I love looking at!  I hope in the future to add pictures of items I've created & maybe even video tutorial (linked from other creative folks!!).
I'm a SAHM with 2 beautiful children, Ian 11 and Katie 6.  I'm a very lucky gal to have a wonderful husband of 15 years!  I'm fortunate to be able to stay home with the kids.  I don't want to go back to an office and its politics!  Maybe, just maybe, I'll be crafty enough to sell stuff.  Maybe...
Please enjoy what I have so far.  I'll be uploading soon anything I've done to this point (with exception of a few cards made & given in a flash!).  Your comments are welcome.  I've only picked up the crafty itch less than a year ago & hope & plan to make it a permanent one!  This is my creative outlet and I plan to run with it...
Enjoy today...

No comments:

Post a Comment